Earlier it was at school when we were given the responsibility of getting one life quote on daily basis at then the best in the class was selected and written on the notice board as the quote of the day. Today, the times have changed and with the changing times has the need of the hour. Now we require quotes that can become the status for our various social networking sites. Be it the whatsapp or the facebook or the instagram, you can use these quotes any and every where. So here we come with a list of top 10 most popular quotes and sayings about life with their meanings. These are as follows:
1. Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
This is a quote given by Carol Burnett. One person that has a control over your life and the power to change it is no one else but you. So take charge of your life and make it happen the way you want it to and not as you think destiny awaits it to be.
2.There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
George Sand is the mind behind these beautiful words. Love is all that we crave form in what so ever form it comes. So if we are getting it then we are the blessed ones.
3. We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell intends to reflect so many emotions via this quote. There are certain things that we plan but it is not always the same that happens. In this case if we wish to remain happy then we should be flexible to the life events and react accordingly.
4. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
These are the words of the celebrated person Hubert H. Humphrey. There are certain relations that are naturally bestowed by God. But few are ones that we choose for us. This relationship is friendship which is very pious and can rightly be called the gift of life.
5. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
This beautiful quote is the result of the thought process of the great writer Charles R. Swindoll. There are some things that happen in a day that cannot be avoided but you can make them less reactive on your life by making your reaction towards them a bit positive
6. Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
More than a quote you can term it as a saying which depicts a lot of expressions and thoughts of Earl Nightingale. It is you who is responsible for your happiness. Do not expect someone else to make you happy. Take the responsibility, stop over thinking and enjoy your present without fearing the future.
7. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.
Yoko Ono is the one to give tis thought behind which he has a lot to convey to those who read the same. This quote is directly indicating at the power of positivity. The way you carry yourself has a lot to say about you. The same thing also plays a very vital role in formulating the sequence of events that take place. If you remain happy then happiness tends to revert and fill your heart.
8. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
George Bernard Shaw wishes to portray a lot of feelings that directly relates to the life or in other words the existence of mankind using this quote. This implies that it is not what you think that destiny has in store that shapes you. In turn, it is you who is responsible for shaping yourself. So spend each and every second of your life trying to make yourself a better human that is productive both your oneself and for the society as a whole
9. Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen- Make your own future- Make your own hope- Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
This is a saying by the well-known writer Bradley Whitford and makes place in the best of quotes that are given by him. The words directly imply that it is you who can make things happen. Without you putting in any effort, nothing is possible. It does not make sense to wait for the things to happen by their oneself. You need to act now so that you get the results.
10. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
True are these feelings that have been put to words by Omar Khayyam. There are many feelings that the man has put to words. It implies that life is temporary. You are alive this moment, happy or sad. But the next moment no one knows what can happen. So cherish your accomplishments here are now. Do not tend to prolong any emotion.
All in all, these are the best quotes that you can make your status. This will not only make you happy but at the same time will also make the ones who daily check your status happy. In addition to this, these will also leave a message to those who cross it. So you can say that you are doing a community service by enlightening the others.